The Harley Jae Trust – Preloved swap shop is a simple, sustainable way to refresh your wardrobe and keep clothes out of landfill. All funds raised for this event will go directly to The Harley Jae Trust to support children and their families providing vital equipment and resources that improve the child’s physical health, wellbeing, and overall quality of life at Queen’s Medical Centre – Pediatric critical care unit.
JOIN OUR GUESTLIST – https://www.tickettailor.com/events/theharleyjaetrust/833112
Friday 21st April 2023 6pm-8pm at Gunthorpe Village Hall
RULES OF THE RAIL:
- This is an advanced ticketed event only. Teenagers are welcome however there won’t be any children’s clothing available
- We are not charging a fee to enter but please order a ticket. A small donation will be taken on the door.
- Sort up to 5 good quality garments you no longer need. Garments can include clothing, shoes, books or accessories (hats, scarves etc – No jewellery)
- Please do not bring garments that are damaged or at the end of their life. Please only donate something that you would be happy to take home yourself and wear
- Garments to be dropped off at The Harley Jae Trust head office – Chesterfield House, 1 Station Street, Bingham, NG13 8AQ by Friday 14th April 2023.
- Arrive promptly on Friday 21st April 2023. If you are late, unfortunately we cannot wait for the event to begin… don’t miss out!
- Rummage your way around the rails- Take items home up to the same amount you donate beforehand. Donate 5 = Take 5 home on the event night
- There will be opportunities to try clothes on behind a partition with mirrors however this may get very busy so please bear in mind this is “first come, first try on”
- Once everyone has chosen their 5 items, we will allow extra time to pick up additional garments charging £1.00 per item at the end
- We will then have a bar open to purchase drinks, all proceeds go to the charity
- Card payments only (no cash)
- Sadly we are unable to offer refunds
- No garments get left behind! Remaining items will be donated to Sharewear
PLEASE ENSURE CLOTHES ARE:
- Clean/ready to hang – if possible please wash your items before bringing them to swap – we provide hangers
- We are size inclusive and rely on your donations to make this possible
- Bring the quality that you’d expect to find
- No damaged items – check for holes, wear & tear, missing buttons, stains etc
- No underwear
- No worn-out items eg. greying whites
- No children’s clothing
- No jewellery
Gunthorpe Village Hall, Davids Ln, Gunthorpe, Nottingham NG14 7EW. Parking is situated on site